Protecting Your Assets Through Estate Planning
You can better provide for your family and help them to provide for you as you transition from this life if you have put the proper documents in place. You are leaving them vulnerable if you don’t. It’s also easier to provide for yourself with the proper planning. The more prepared you are on paper, the easier it is for everyone to deal with in the end.
I am Thomas Gray, a second-generation lawyer who has more than 30 years of experience with estate planning in Anaheim, California. I can help you with:
- Trusts, including revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, special-needs trusts for disabled adults and life insurance trusts
- Durable power of attorney counsel
- Conservatorships, including limited conservatorships
- Advance health care directives, also known as living wills
- Charitable giving planning
- Probate and trust representation
- Helping with methods to avoid the costs and time involved with probate
Save Your Family Time, Money And Stress In The Future
While planning for matters involving your estate in advance may seem costly, it will save both you and your family money, time and stress in the long run. Having the required probate documents drawn up will give you peace of mind that your final affairs will be conducted in the manner you wish and your family will receive what you have left to them in the easiest way.
Estate planning is the only area of law I handle. By focusing all my efforts here, I know I am serving my clients professionally and personally in the best way possible. Having detailed knowledge of the laws and regulations surrounding a person’s estate gives me an edge when I draft any document pertaining to an estate. I will put that knowledge to work for you.